- providing services to you or one of your associates;
- providing you with information about issues that might affect you;
- permitting access to one of our data centres to ensure the security of the facility;
- logging your interaction with a NEXTDC application or service;
- issuing tax invoices for the products or services we may provide to you from time to time;
- providing you with information about other services that we, our related entities and other
- organisations that we have affiliations with, offer that may be of interest to you;
- facilitating our internal business operations and the fulfilment of any legal requirements; and
- analysing our services and customer needs with a view to develop new or improved services.
Street address: 29 Wharf Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone: +61 7 3177 4777
Facsimile: +61 7 3177 4789
We will respond to you within a reasonable time to obtain further information about your issue or complaint and to advise you that we are internally investigating the matter. We will internally investigate your issue or complaint within a reasonable time, and will liaise with you during this process to ensure your issue or complaint is addressed appropriately.
For more information about privacy in general, you can visit the federal privacy commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.au.